Sunday, December 26, 2010, 11:05 AM
Farewell my furry companion :'(
Yes my guinea pig died :,(
Cried my eyes out just now.. Haiz
I know to some ppl it maybe stupid to cry for an animal let alone a guinea pig but I dun care laugh all u wan cos when u have a beloved pet u'll know how much it hurt me when he left.
Okay i found out abt his sickness just ytd & today he's gone.. I'm a bad owner I kept neglecting my pets haiz..
The vet said tat he has breathing problems & when he was coming home just earlier today I thought that he would survive but in de end no :'(
Spent a bomb on his medicines and he just died w/o taking one of it but I duh tink it's a waste cos I tried my best to get him cured. Haiz now ray he's gone, I hope he'll be much happier in de afterlife haiz..
His partner is learning how to live alone, idk whether I wan a new guinea pig cos I feel tat I'm not ready for a new one..
Not getting another one as I can't stand de anguish of losin my pet over & over again .. Haiz will edit tmr