Friday, December 10, 2010, 9:47 AM
I guess I'll nvr see again sigh..
After work, life wil be back to square one again?
Maybe I shouldnt get too attached to the people I meet at work after all im only working on a temporary basis. Hmm working with them is kinds fun actually, everyone so friendly.
It's always so hard to say goodbye :(
Lol
Anyway tat Indian manager I make sure I throw shit in his face when I quit ah!!!
Super ungentleman sia, make me carry so heavy de things when he ownself can carry on his own WTF he think wad ah
De boss.. He aint any better too.
Uhh when I save enough money For de things i wan do den I quit ah! :D
When karma comes knocking dere's no escape (:
Haha random ah sian uhh results coming out on fri le.. Wan die le :(((((
Bye