Thursday, December 23, 2010, 10:01 AM
My first crush.. Hahaha XD
Today went for work WTF stupid customer not understanding at all I was sending food to another customer den I told him to wait first obviously ..
When I come to him WTF?!?! He act like a child! Kp sia -.-
He give me tat children temper, purposely ignore me I ask him wad he wan but he nvr ans wad of attitude is Tis!! FYI I'm not ur mum idiot (to the customer) haha how old alr still give me such a childish attitude. Kp! Wa if I ever become customer dun bump into I confirm make u ps uh!! Haha!
Ok I dun tink u'll get wad u mean
Me: *sending food to another customer
Childish customer: put his hands up & call me
Me: told him to wait
Den I go to him le
Childish customer: starts preaching on how I must repent him
Me: ok ask him wad he wan
Childish customer: *ignores me* throw tantrum -.-
Me: say sry
Overall kp sia Tis is de first I ever came across a 40smth yr old who acts like a child! Pls lah I also not ur mum throw wad childish tantrum -.-
Attitude problem!!!!
Haha talk abt Tis kinda person spoil mood sia
Sch is reopening soon
I HATE IT!!!!
Help somebody~
Lol lots of catching up to do ;) hehe)
Now den I realize what u see on de surface maybe not be the truth pls OPEN UR eyes BIG!
Wad a hypocrite, a wolf in a sheep's clothing (: