Thursday, December 16, 2010, 9:55 AM
Tmr taking results yet I've no feelings at all perhaps cos I know tat nth good would come out of it..
I feel tat heaven is playing with me at times ..
Actually I realise it's not life tats unfair overall life is fair perhaps de only reason i feel life is unfair bcos other ppl get it going in their lives whereas mine? It sucks nth abt me is good.
To strive in life u just have to work hard but I'm not doing it probably de main reason why im suffering now :(
Ok idk wad I'm talking now
Today s slept de whole morning & aftnoon! Slept till 4plus u can imagine how tired am I.. Work work work it's taking up a great deal of my time with frens sry i wasn't able to go out everyday. Everyone will be busy with sch nxt ur highly likely tat I'll be free everyday..
I wna get another shot at n lvls my results wil be horrible! :(( ;(
Ur de first guy who ever did tat xD haha I'm so random