Monday, December 13, 2010, 6:51 AM
Ytd ton at Qr house went home early de nxt day eat lunch all these den went out again sry for leaving early :/
Actually wanted to go for my nite job but decided against it.
Sometimes I tink boys are so fickle minded! :/
See one girl like one girl WTF!
Oh gosh I'm growing fatter :((
haiz all tats left are just memories :(
I'll miss u guys!
Haiz my life nxt yr will be a bore ;(
No one will have time to entertain me or go out with me :(
With no one to hangout go out with, I'll be a couch potato in no time!
I dunno why some ppl like to copy de way I type etc, have some originality please!
I wan go shopping but I've no money :(
Now waiting for my pay which is like the end of this month WTF rite so long..
Get Tis clear I dun care whether u dun like me anot I just wna know de reason k u tink I'm such a bitch but did ever ask itself do u know de whole story? No rite? Sometimes de truth hurts I m in no position to tell u too so ya.
Nxt wk I'll be super free anyone wna go out call me! Lol
Okkk done so bye