Saturday, January 1, 2011, 10:44 AM
If u think that I'm this sort of person go ahead. So be it
Came back from work not long ago, 6th day without u, actually shld be 7day since it's already past midnight haha everyone's talking about their new year resolution perhaps I shall think of mine too (:
Hmm.. I'm not sure maybe just study hard? Tale good care of my pigs (: (:
I'll nvr forget u.. Haiz ur de first pig that I ever love so much & bonded with <3
Really miss de times with u ..
Initially 2010 turns put to be an okay yr but after ur death it isn't at all for de first few days I had to face de pain of losing u everytime I wake up. Sigh every morning I'll be sad once again..
I feel that I really is the type pf person that get hurt v easily cos even my pet's death can sadden me so much. I think if anything else more serious happens it'll be worse..
Now I'm just a loser maybe years l8r thing maybe different but I think it'll be highly unlikely due to my laziness haha
Sch is starting :( I feel so left out & out of place in sch no one will care abt me dere.. No one I'm just a useless piece of shit inside
My studies is also shit , shitty results I get. Plus in sch everyday will be another day of torture..
I used to enjoy sch but not anymore cos sch just sucks.
I've always had issues with myself I'm just too ugly & my character is just so quiet
I couldnt help but tink if I'm not fat & ugly would things have been different? I doubt so too , cos I'm hwee mein, shit life I have here ; poor fat & ugly studies like shit
U might think ya dere are ppl out dere worst off than me I agree but once u go through this u'll know how it feels like.
Words hurt like a knife haven't u guys out dere tink, even fat & ugly ppl have feelings too, maybe 1day u'll understand how we feel..