Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 2:47 AM
I've nth to do now so blog sigh I'm slacking here whereas the others are probably studying or tuition now?
Sch totally was so boring I've nobody to talk to.
Found out my form teacher us mr osman & de female teacher? Forgot her name
Today went recess with Qr Joyce haha also Abigail LOL
First time I ever see such a thick skin person like u! Seriously busy paiseh one sia rme haha thick skin till wan middle somemore.
There comes assemy the new principle also began talking alot of craps den comes mdm siti another bunch of craps again -.-
Wow times seems to fly by fast sec 5 alr 17 yrs old alr.. I feel so old haiz.
Den got de useless house meeting sib sian sia!
Aft tat go eat with them, feel kinda troubled dun mind me
Feeling so sleepy now..
Dun worry totally understand tat feeling!
So tired now../
So sleepy ..