Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 7:32 AM
I kinda like my blog cos nobody reads it lol!
I can rant all I want, my studies is depriving I feel so sad..
Oh valentine's day is coming who cares, to me love is stupid, like ppl us also stupid, a complete waste of time hehe can get valentine day present XD
Heaven is so unfair, some ppl got both the brains & looks while I've none of the above so sad lah. Even though my studies looks cmi surely I'll have smth in good at rite? ;) hehe
Lol maybe tats my own way of comforting myself
I hate ppl ignoring me, etc when there are other ppl around often one gets "too engrossed in the conversation" & when I talk I receive no response. Deliberately or wad idk but I only know tat treat others the way u would like to be treated, what goes around comes around.
Human nature, it amazes me seriously. 180 deg change!!!
I'll show u who's boss after I graduate XD haha!