Friday, February 4, 2011, 10:23 AM
I wonder if I hadn't made tat "life changing decision" back then in sec 2 which is to pei my fren in another class where would I be now?
I did tat & my social life improved, but my studies became from bad to worse. Mainly bcos I became abit moodless & lost interest in studying.
I went ahead with my decision bcos I feel tat friends are v important, I'd do anything for a fren.
Ask me if I ever regret, hmm.. Actually no leh but I feel sad my studies became tis way.. Due to my stubbornness
Sigh,
I find everything seems to be fated, like god planned everything for us alr.
Over the years so many things happened I learn tt u shld'nt just rely on friends I've to rely on myself cos not everyone will be dere when u need them, they have their own lives too..
do u find my decision back then was stupid or?
Haha rare to find a fren like me, okk being bhb here.
I know I'm not the best kind of fren in de world but I'm still me, no one is perfect.
Okay just a random thought, a random post.
Now back to talking abt today, went to work den blah blah WTF my leg hurts but my boss still force me to work argh..
Today a weird guy asked for my name den intro lol!
Tmr need work again, :(