Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 4:45 AM
Reading back my entries for '09 I find myself really stupid! Cos why shld I care abt smth ppl dun tink tat it's an issue? Nobody cares uh so why shld I let it bother myself? Pros & con, if tt nvr happen I guess I'll nvr be de person I'm today (: stronger & able to handle such tings maturely. Hehe so thankful to u! Thx for being dere when I'm at my most 'depressing' state -.- haha Compared to 2yrs ago I find tat I've matured quite alot.
Haha still rmb talking to u everything sorta 'released all my emotions' back then so grateful to u, lol I'm Tis type of person if u treat me good I'll rmb it de.
I seriously find myself super stupid lah _|_
I could have used my time to study but I didn't instead I wasted my time away. I got no brains
At all den now I'm at a disadvantage in studies. Argh!
Haha '10 is quite okay I love de eoy hols!!
Many fun times during work hehe manage to lose some weight too xD
'11 is too early to tell haha
Wasted too much time alr I dun wna waste more time!!