Saturday, March 5, 2011, 10:17 AM
I do not care alr, even though I said tat 80% chance tat I still care :(
Sian today got work, went dere & dere's one uncle keep following me around WTF! Trying to smile to me, creepy!!!!!
He regular here, how? I dw see his face..
My legs are aching from all that running :( stand whole day, walk whole day nvm still need run aft de last train.. My life is super pathetic :(
Went out morning, thx for de bag!!!!! HEHEHE!
Den trained back, lazy walk home so took de bus home , eat dinner le den do all my stuffs I'm off for work , sian ..
I gave all I've got , but what do I get in return?
Forget it, I tink I'm getting more & more sacarstic..
I know I used to be nice (lol bhb), but if u take advantage of den dun blame me for changing.
In de past whenever someone "scold ", make fun of me, I wouldn't say anything , nowadays I keep scolding back lol, if u dun defend urself, who will?
People change .. I duh wan to be a commented & a sacastic bitch.
I'll try to stop myself from being sarcastic