Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 6:38 AM
If u ain't interested in knowing anything, don't expect me to tell u.
Sch life = sad plus sian
Work life = even more sad plus sian!
I currently dk wad I wan also
De feeling sucks when my studies isn't good & ppl look down on u yea some ppl feel happy once they know I score lower than them. Well , I hope to change everything Tis yr, unleash all my potential XD tat is if still got luh..
Haha I'm really lucky (: almost retain at sec 3 but nvr, managed to pass n lvls too.
I've been given a second chance, if I dun grab it , I would be letting myself down & ppl around me too.
Even though I may have limited frens, it's gd to have a few true ones rather than a bunch of fake ones.
Idk why , whenever I didn't know how to do certain subs tears began welling up on my eyes. Maybe cos I feel useless?
Now I know it's not worth comparing myself to others, it's not worth, I'll nvr be happy this way.
Even though I may not be good in studies I may have other thing that I'm good in?hmm
One of my flaw is that I'm just too lazy!
Need to stop lasting around!
Sian my tuition fees how sia.. My father not working le & surviving on only $500per month, well u tink, sg living expenses so high, even if I use less electricity got use meh?
Noneed buy groceries? No need eat?
No need pay other bills?
If u tink surviving on $500 per month is enough why not u try it?
Aian.. As for me & my frens , most probably we aren't going to de same sch after grad, but dun lose contact! Meet often!!!!!!!
It's so memorable, won't forget u guys! We've been through thick & thin, u nvr seem tired of listening to my probe thank you! Cheering me up whenever I'm sad..
Haha k wad a lomg post bye den