Wednesday, March 2, 2011, 2:04 PM
A day of breakfast, lunch & dinner rolled into one!
So I nth do now might as well blog, hmm these days have been as usual.. Ytd got pe, but before that we were spot checkedthus late for pe, the best thing is that even though left 10min already, the teacher still can waste time by talking craps-.- no need play la
History, had test. This totally sucks, I'm getting restless now, I only got 4hrs of sleep ytd nite pro or wad?
I tink I better stop having this kind of thinking, it's impossible! I shld bear that in mind.
I bear grudges, super narrow minded, i just can't stand it when people lie to me!
Luckily I found out right after that lie, if not the worse thing is being lied to but u dun even know it! Dumb right ?
It's like, come straight to the point! Finally let it off last night.
I feel that im changing :( I dun wanna be like this too ...