Got my pay!! Hehe
Saturday, March 26, 2011, 11:38 AM
Today went Kbox with Qr, cz & Joyce.
At first it was okay but it started to suck, service sucks, hell I'm not going Kbox again? Maybe? See first?
Well after that had to chiong to work haiz, morning ate one Maggie mee, afternoon some snacks from Kbox & a cookie for "dinner" didn't manage to grab a bite except for that cookie decide to eat cos if I don't den won't have energy to work.
Den after work at the end of the day, ran to catch my last train to pasir ris, home so tiring after tat,
Okay think if morning u ate nth much , for lunch & dinner ate little den at nite run u'll surely slim down rite? Oh tt don't seem like the case for me, instead I can feel myself gaining weight, gosh!
I don't seem to get any slimmer either.
Today at work it's alright , hmm nth much .
Well if u see my facial expressions & assume that I'm angry, means u don't know me well enough try look deeper, what's on de surface is just a front. That fake smile I always wear, I'm so tired of acting happy when I'm not. I'm tired of all these give me a break pls? Anyone ?
If you want to go to her den go, dont ever come to me.