Saturday, May 21, 2011, 5:14 PM
Haha so im just sitting here at my work place. Doing nth! Yes NOTHING!!! Xxxx just got off from work, its 5.49am now -.- hehe
I've got my pay!! Zz boss just walk past me just now =.="
Haha I got lobang who want job? Contact me! I tink 7.50 per hour after mid night? at least better den macdonald :P
I don't feel like going sch leh.. :(
When I go sch or work my face will from :| to :( and finally to T.T
Haiz even if I want to cry there's no more tears left already fret not
I just dunno what to when....
The only person I can confide in is bf .. How I wish sia.. but __ is changing too . I feel so alone..
I don't think this will last till next year.. I wish it'll last forever.. But I know nothing last forever, people will change ..
So I was alone right from the start , should start getting used to it...