Monday, May 23, 2011, 8:36 AM
I got to admit, my heart is made of glass any little things I'll be super sad, whats more if it's a big blow.
I still rmb going to pasir ris park whenever I felt sad, sometimes I would even cry while looking at the sea, I was very sad, sometimes I would even cry myself to sleep that year, no one knew, no one to talk to so started doing the useless & silly things, yeah I know I might be Kua zhang but it's the truth.
Yeah Tat year I really felt dying.. I was hooked on the computer, reluctant to study, ties with my family wasn't good, I couldn't approach anyone not even friends cos I don't have many friends.
Some people would just consult the counselor but I didn't no offense, bcos I felt that a counselor would not be of much help.
My studies were really cmi, my world came crumbling down.. I almost did smth unbelievable.
I rmb going to the carpark and cry after school, really very sad. Okay I might be. Crybaby but idk how else I could to release all my emotions.
When I almost got retained, it's is sad 上加 sad ..ok I cried.
But someone I could really click with taught me how to pick myself up. From then on I tried not to be sad bcos no one will care, might as well be happy.
Till this day I've no more tears left to cry, isit a good or bad thing?
But now ... :(
So useless wallow in self pity! I'm saying myself la.
I still do , haiz.. Tell me what to do with my life pls?
How to make my face from :( --> (:
Im just transparent whereever I go, be it when I'm talking with friends or .. Lol
Don't give me that crap I'm too quiet sick of it alr.
sometimes I really felt tat my existence is just 多余 (extra) de. Maybe it's true, I shouldn't have existed at all. Should just go die sua.
Labels: I feel so alone.. Tell me what to do