Just bcos I'm quiet doesn't mean u can step all over me , just bcos I was too afraid of losing everything doesn't mean that I will care now. Truth I'd I don't care how close u are, just don't lie to me like how u did in the past. I trusted u so much yet u lied, how could u forget everything I've done for u, no other friends would do till this extent, if u don't appreciate it fine, don't expect anything anymore. Life in sch suck!!!!!!!! Fuck lah everything in school or at work I've to depend and solve everythin g on my own , u don't know what kinda life I go through I don't need any comments thank you very much!
Just bcos I'm ugly and fat doesn't mean I don't have feelings too, I don't show it doesn't mean I don't cry. Why can't u all just understand this....

& get lost.
