Monday, August 29, 2011, 12:20 PM
I never expected you to do anything for me. Oh well expected, u don't even care abt me at all. Left behind? Lonely? U didn't even make an effort to talk to me. Even when I wanted to tell u my 心事 u dont appear interested. Ya la I xiao qi I admit. I tried.. Tried so hard.
Hm a chapter closed, time to move on!we are only left with 1month. Even if anyone dislike me or my attitude, I swear aft tat u won't really see me anymore.
Hmm back to tis, Okk u gt new frens, I got left behind. Same as 2yrs ago, not gna deceive myself anymore~
bunny was right, to be happy is to erm I lazy say leh a lot ! Hehe
Was kind of satisfied with today, finally did smth hehe wooooo yeah
On this day 2yrs ago I was wallowing in self pity, practically cry cry to sleep, go sch also must act happy.
Today abit same, not gna cry. I'm like sofucking useless when things go wrong only know how to cry?
U dont need to tell me, I'm freaking useless. Ahh wadever la
When I'm true to a fren, u take it for granted. No more of this nonsense yea? Lol idk wad I talking siol.
Ahhhhh I gETTING FATTERR!!!!!!