Friday, November 4, 2011, 8:50 AM
I've always had low confidence about myself, even up till secondary three, I was supposed to have retained back then . When I heard the news, I broke down , I could not stop crying, I admitted 2009 was the worst year of my life, in 2010 when I sat for the n level exams, initially I was so determined to work hard, but it went down to the drain because I was lazy, going out chilling at night, didnt go home. Even if I was home, I didn't even study I went about doing my own stuffs, eg pets blah blah lols.
My mindset last year was -.-
I didn't have a goal nor plans or even thought of myself all I ever cared was being comfortable. When the results came I scored 19 points right on the dot, yeah u must've thought 'what lucky girl'. Actually I did studied but only studied poa in the middle of the nite when I was preparing for n levels but only for 1 or 2 hrs on weekends only after I watched finish my shows lol!
As for humanities I've Joyce to thank, haha manage to pass with her help on answering mcq questions, yes I rmb we would always study at mcdonalds in Elias then walking back home . Good memories :)
As for the rest of the subjects obviously I wad worried! But I was too lazy to be bothered.
Laziness followed me till SEC 5, where I am now,
Sigh.. At first I was so geared up in preparing for n levels but as time passes laziness got the better of me.
Right now I wasn't expecting to go on to polytechnic as my results are horrendous enough that the principal wants to talk to me..
For now shall dedicate all my time to my friends as they al would be moving on to polytechnic I'm not sure when I'll ever see them again as they'll have their own lives, bf, new life in poly. As for me I'm not sure where I'll end up at or even halting my studies to work and my own money in order to further my studies.
Friends , especially my bestfriends, the best best friends who gave me te feeling of friendship, I didn't know what friendship was as I was always a loner back then primary school, I did have some friends but due to my quiet nature we all grew apart
Now in sec sch, INDEED SECONDARY SCHOOL IS THE BEST PERIOD OF MY LIFE! :)
Friends they make my life colorful :)
Maybe things would change after we leave secondary school, but rest assured, if u guys need anything or anyone I'll be there. Lol sound mushy ==
Labels: Friends secondary school :'(