Thursday, January 19, 2012, 8:05 AM
It's been almost a month.. Totally miss sch, ooopps, I mean my frens at sch HAHA!
I'll never see u again, we aren't fated, it's just impossible between us..
Maybe ..just maybe .. Sigh so it's goodbye? Like this?
I miss u.
Okay I shld just get over u..
Okay back to work, stupid Filipino and china bitches -'-
PLK SIA Buay tahan leh, alright shall not stoop to their leveel. How LOW CLASS, no offence , after 2wks ! u wait bitches XD
Trying my best to be optimistic everyday, but it's do hard.. Knowing that I'll be all alone at the end of the day. We are getting further and further away from the past, it scares me. With each passing year, everyone has moved on, while I'm still 'stuck in sec sch life mode', sigh.. Fucking pathetic..
New years resolution: lose weight, target 10kg XD haha! I'll do was ever it takes of cos not eat slimming pills lah, so stupid!LOL
If time could make a change then why do I feel the same? I know I gotta move on but ...