Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 6:14 AM
So called quarrel with the in charge that day so need settle things? Lol
Ah wad ever she's just some china bitch eww lah
Yucks
Okay idk why I'm feeling emotional again? Thinking about all te unhappiness and sadness in the past?
I just can't seem to let go of everything in the past.. I'm scared Of the future.. No one knows what lies ahead in the future.. This is what what scares me the most..
I'm afraid of losing all my secondary school good friends, after most of them is going poly, they will all make new friends there and I'll be forgotten as usual :(
I still find that old friends are the best, we've been through so much together , our friendship of 3,4 or even 5years, I hope won't be forgotten even when time passes. Gosh my English is horrible!
Okay back to the main point , I wish that we will still remain good friends and best friends.. :(
Im sick of changes..